Guests are coming to your place in an hour. Have a day off, and you want to go outside together, but you have to clean home? Read below how you can clean home space in an hour. If you don’t have enough time to do a detailed cleaning of your entire home. Menage total tells you some techniques you can clean the most important and visible parts of your house in minimum time. Clean Home in an Hour
Steps to follow
1. On your mark set up your clock to one hour
2. Living Room Cleaning is the very first and important place to clean as everyone in the first places and comes for a sit-down.
3. Dust and wipe down the family picture frames in the Living and Other rooms. The Guests will notice your pictures in first sight.
4. Clean the stains and spots on the wall. Get the stain washing liquid and gently rub on the wall till the wall is stain and spot free.
5. If you have any spots or stains on the floor and carpet, Vacuum and get a carpet cleaner, and spray on stain and spots and clean and dry the carpet.
6. 45 minutes should be left now clean the kitchen wipe down the dust from the cabinets and rinse down the floors.
7. Its time to clean the bathroom cleaning the shower and wiping out the tub and nicely cleaning the floor spots and stains.
8. Once you have cleaned the bathroom and wiped down the counter top sweep and mop the floors from any dust and particles visible.
9. Now about 10 minutes are left pick and clean up anything left in the bedroom and make the beds ready.